GFRC (1,732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EPIC 2015

Every year a group of artisans get together. The time has come that we do this again. I look forward to seeing some old friends, and making…

Started by Jeremy French

5 14 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy French

GFRC Bag mixes

Yesterday I used a GFRC bag mix (not at liberty to say the brand).   While, I don't like the idea of shipping cement and sand around the co…

Started by Dave McVey

5 yesterday
Reply by Concrete Countertop Forums

Reliable Source of Stains in FLORIDA ?

Hi guys, I´m trying to contact a source of quality acid stains in Florida. Has any of you bought from someone there ? Would you plase let m…

Started by Nelson Lasaosa

0 on Friday

Any body live in Maryland on this forum in the vacinity of washinton??????????

I have a friend in this area that really needs a job. He has worked for me and along side me for the last 10 years and anybody that needs s…

Started by josh lilly

2 May 19
Reply by Mark C

trinic's nanoseal

used nanoseal for first time on bar and grill tops.  Works great, looks fantastic..and VERY easy to apply!!  Thanks Mark!

Started by Michael Lambing

2 May 17
Reply by Matthew Burke

NEW ARTIFICIAL STONE MADE BY OUR ANTI-CRACKING WHITE CSA CEMENT

NEW ARTIFICIAL STONE MADE BY OUR NEW ANTI CRACKING WHITE CEMENT, IF ANY BODY HAS INTERETS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW. We can supply ho…

Started by Simon Mu

5 May 8
Reply by Guido

Using white anti-cracking high belite CSA cement to make countertops, artificial stones, concrete marbles, and other GFRC products

Using white anti-cracking high belite CSA cement to make countertops, artificial stones, concrete marbles, and other GFRC products   Now by…

Started by Jack Yung

2 May 7
Reply by Jack Yung

SCC GFRC mixers options

Currently mixing with Eibenstock EHR 23 mixer but would like to switch to non hand-held mixer. Which model suitable for SCC GFRC would you…

Started by Versus

5 May 6
Reply by Versus

4 day Plan B Furniture class this November

Well the dates have been announced. Cody Carpenter of Plan B  and Damian Taylor of Anomal will be hosting this 4 day training event at the…

Started by Cody Carpenter

0 May 5

effloresence issue

i am having a problem with effloresence. No matter what recipe use my concrete "whites out". It turns ashy almost. I cant figure out why. H…

Started by curtis a hancock

4 May 1
Reply by Mark C

RSS

© 2015   Created by Dave McVey.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service