GFRC (1,791)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GFRC information

I'm new in the concrete and GFRC world, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I've seen a new video explaining the basic of GFRC on Yout…

Started by Concrete Worker

0 yesterday

wet curing

Has anyone ever tried wet curing gfrc by completely submerging it in water?  I would like to have the option of wet curing gfrc for 7 days…

Started by Justin King

2 Sep 16
Reply by Henry Fehr

Fixing spot in surface

Hi all. Just demolded a countertop. It came out nice and pinhole free, but the SCC back coat has bleeded through the surface of the face co…

Started by Rumlab

4 Sep 6
Reply by Rumlab

What happens when you increase the fiber load in GFRC Premix? Here’s your answer.

The effect of fiber loading on Premix GFRC a study by Trinic LLC: https://www.dropbox.com/s/08ofpi95yqu9jhi/The%20effects%20of%20glass%20fi

Started by Mark C

2 Aug 29
Reply by Boom Bechkowiak

Concrete Table Top

Hello All, I'm quite new to all of this so hopefully I can articulate this properly.  This post is a bit long, but any info is greatly appr…

Started by Kendal da Costa

4 Aug 12
Reply by Kendal da Costa

Current cost of GFRC (wall panel)

Hi Lads and lassies, I have been asked to quote to fabricate a three sided panel type box in GFRC to cover block pillars on the out side of…

Started by Darby Crowley

12 Aug 8
Reply by Jim Spallin

I am goin to build A CNC router

So I am in the 1st phase of designing  a CNC router and am wondering If I made mold blanks or even mother molds if people would be interest…

Started by josh lilly

8 Jul 31
Reply by Rumlab

ICT trouble shooting

I was called back to look at a Top I did about 9 months ago.  Sealed with ICT.  Mainly concerned with the dark ring that appeared under a s…

Started by Jason Trihey

3 Jul 14
Reply by Jon Schuler

Major problem with SCC GFRC! Please help!

Hello all. I have a problem with making GFRC SCC. It starts to show me some odd stains on the face of concrete. Please help me, because I h…

Started by Adam Wicinski

5 Jul 7
Reply by Vince Cathcart

NEW! Fishstone Australian and New Zealand distributor

Fishstone is pleased to announce our new distributor Lifestyle Concrete Solutions in the Sydney area. Owners Bill & Sar…

Started by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

2 Jun 27
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

RSS

© 2016   Created by Dave McVey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service