GFRC (1,783)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slurry Mix - Polymer Ratio

Can someone guide me on how much concrete bonding agent to use in a slurry mix - do you simply work the manufacturer's guidelines?

Started by Johnny Rosh

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Urban West

Thickness of counters

Just wanted a quick survey from people. How thick are you guys making your counters? 1 1/4? 1 1/2? 2?  I know I can cut my rails to any siz…

Started by Guido

1 18 hours ago
Reply by Henry Fehr

What happens when you increase the fiber load in GFRC Premix? Here’s your answer.

The effect of fiber loading on Premix GFRC a study by Trinic LLC: https://www.dropbox.com/s/08ofpi95yqu9jhi/The%20effects%20of%20glass%20fi

Started by Mark C

3 on Sunday
Reply by Versus

Consistent bottom edges

What do others do to keep their bottom edge clean and chip free? Typically we use a 30 dry diagonal pad on the edge before demoulding rails…

Started by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

1 Nov 30
Reply by Guido

GFRC information

I'm new in the concrete and GFRC world, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I've seen a new video explaining the basic of GFRC on Yout…

Started by Concrete Worker

3 Nov 17
Reply by Eller Custom Concrete

wet curing

Has anyone ever tried wet curing gfrc by completely submerging it in water?  I would like to have the option of wet curing gfrc for 7 days…

Started by Justin King

3 Oct 9
Reply by josh lilly

Fixing spot in surface

Hi all. Just demolded a countertop. It came out nice and pinhole free, but the SCC back coat has bleeded through the surface of the face co…

Started by Rumlab

4 Sep 6
Reply by Rumlab

Concrete Table Top

Hello All, I'm quite new to all of this so hopefully I can articulate this properly.  This post is a bit long, but any info is greatly appr…

Started by Kendal da Costa

4 Aug 12
Reply by Kendal da Costa

Current cost of GFRC (wall panel)

Hi Lads and lassies, I have been asked to quote to fabricate a three sided panel type box in GFRC to cover block pillars on the out side of…

Started by Darby Crowley

12 Aug 8
Reply by Jim Spallin

I am goin to build A CNC router

So I am in the 1st phase of designing  a CNC router and am wondering If I made mold blanks or even mother molds if people would be interest…

Started by josh lilly

8 Jul 31
Reply by Rumlab

RSS

© 2016   Created by Dave McVey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service