GFRC (1,786)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Current cost of GFRC (wall panel)

Hi Lads and lassies, I have been asked to quote to fabricate a three sided panel type box in GFRC to cover block pillars on the out side of…

Started by Darby Crowley

4 Jul 20
Reply by Darby Crowley

ICT trouble shooting

I was called back to look at a Top I did about 9 months ago.  Sealed with ICT.  Mainly concerned with the dark ring that appeared under a s…

Started by Jason Trihey

3 Jul 14
Reply by Jon Schuler

Major problem with SCC GFRC! Please help!

Hello all. I have a problem with making GFRC SCC. It starts to show me some odd stains on the face of concrete. Please help me, because I h…

Started by Adam Wicinski

5 Jul 7
Reply by Vince Cathcart

NEW! Fishstone Australian and New Zealand distributor

Fishstone is pleased to announce our new distributor Lifestyle Concrete Solutions in the Sydney area. Owners Bill & Sar…

Started by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

2 Jun 27
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

custom sink for brewery

Im looking for someone to help with a custom sink/counter for a new brewery in central VT. We don't have a ton of custom concrete people up…

Started by peter post

2 Jun 26
Reply by Man Cave Concrete

color problem

I made an outdoor countertop but didn't seal it. I installed them. Used water and wet the surface. The color was perfectly even. I got aske…

Started by Henry Fehr

0 Jun 19

Ternal white CAC mix

So I finally tried Ternal white and I am stoked to the nines . I did my first sample at 30% loading and I s*** you not it kicked in 60 sec…

Started by josh lilly

15 Jun 18
Reply by Jon Schuler

Finding Material????

hey everyone.  I am new with what I call inside concrete,  I have been working slabs and  decorative concrete for 20 + yrs.  we are buildin…

Started by Martin Dickerson

1 Jun 12
Reply by Dan J

Bull nose edge.

Has anyone else ripped a 3" ABS pipe for edge for? I just did one and the pipe is so smooth that the mist coat slides off the edge of the p…

Started by Henry Fehr

2 Jun 9
Reply by Henry Fehr

Sink vessel mold

Hi Guys I want to make a few vessel sink molds and was wondering what is the best way to make a mold!! This is what I'm after. Any help wou…

Started by Jon McNabb

5 Jun 5
Reply by Jon McNabb

RSS

© 2016   Created by Dave McVey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service