GFRC (1,766)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

large thin slab

is it possible to make a 5'x10' one half inch thick slab without any curling or cracking

Started by john henry burns III

0 on Thursday

Get water stains out Pre-Seal

while processing I had a backsplash curl a bit, probably because I squeegeed off the top and let dry.  Still wet on the bottom it curled a…

Started by Jason Trihey

6 on Thursday
Reply by Mike Meredith Arizonafallslv.com

Gfrc support during processing

I have been doing most of my gfrc at 3/4" thick with a drop edge or making the outer 3 inches or so the full thickness then dropping down t…

Started by Jason Trihey

1 Jan 30
Reply by Dave McVey

Just add water - sounds great!

When I first heard about Blue's new premixed bags with everything in it - sand, cement, addmixtures, the lot. I thought to myself, I'm not…

Started by Jamie O'Toole

33 Jan 30
Reply by Jon Schuler

Power spray hopper gun

Looking to the power spray owners. Is the gun worth the extra money or does the Kraft do the job just as good. Ive been using the Kraft for…

Started by Tony Thocker

2 Jan 28
Reply by Vince Cathcart

Flex Planetary polisher

So my flex planetary is having some major issues, and not working.  Torques down and barely spins.  Any recommendations on where to send it…

Started by Eric Maier

6 Jan 17
Reply by Eric Maier

Concrete Table

I am looking to create a simple, one piece concrete table. I've drawn up some plans to do so but have never created furniture from concrete…

Started by john

12 Jan 5
Reply by john

Somthin to say about Trinic

Wow what can I say about TRinic and Mark Celebuski. As most know on this forum I am not for bag mixes or all the products that go with it…

Started by josh lilly

10 Jan 2
Reply by creativeconcepts

Holiday Reading

Here is an article for anyone trying to escape their inlaws over the holidays. Here's to a great new year to you all. http://blog.buddyrhod

Started by Jeremy French

0 Dec 23, 2015

Question about outside temperature

This is my first concrete project and I am making a form similar to the image below. I've built the form out of melamine and am going to us…

Started by Kaitlyn Korber

27 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Henry Fehr

RSS

© 2016   Created by Dave McVey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service