GFRC (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EPIC 2015

Every year a group of artisans get together. The time has come that we do this again. I look forward to seeing some old friends, and making…

Started by Jeremy French

6 Aug 21
Reply by Jeremy French

Pricing window sills, threshholds etc

Just wanted to get some input on the pricing of window sills and transition thresholds. I was thinking around $100 per linear foot. I know…

Started by Zeph Smith

2 Aug 18
Reply by Zeph Smith

Need Advice on a Good Air Filtration for Shop

Hi Everyone--Glad to be part of the group. I need some help with what type of dust collection to use for spraying GFRC.  We are adding onto…

Started by Nicola

1 Aug 1
Reply by Jason Trihey

EPIC Contest

Someone is getting a ticket to EPIC. You get to decide who that is going to be. http://blog.buddyrhodes.com/pick-a-winner

Started by Jeremy French

0 Jul 27

NEW ARTIFICIAL STONE MADE BY OUR ANTI-CRACKING WHITE CSA CEMENT

NEW ARTIFICIAL STONE MADE BY OUR NEW ANTI CRACKING WHITE CEMENT, IF ANY BODY HAS INTERETS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW. We can supply ho…

Started by Simon Mu

6 Jul 7
Reply by Simon Mu

trinic's nanoseal

used nanoseal for first time on bar and grill tops.  Works great, looks fantastic..and VERY easy to apply!!  Thanks Mark!

Started by Michael Lambing

4 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Lambing

Materials in Europe

Buddy Rhodes Concrete Products is preparing a shipment to Europe. If you have anything in particular you would like see added to that order…

Started by Jeremy French

0 Jul 1

What happen to Peirtech?

I can't seem to get through to them on the phone. Are they still in business? I buy their two sided PSA tape. Does anyone else know where t…

Started by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

3 Jun 17
Reply by curtis a hancock

SikaLatex polymer

Does anyone use SikaLateks (40% solids) as a polymer in production of GFRC?

Started by Adam Wicinski

0 Jun 16

GFRC Bag mixes

Yesterday I used a GFRC bag mix (not at liberty to say the brand).   While, I don't like the idea of shipping cement and sand around the co…

Started by Dave McVey

8 Jun 13
Reply by josh lilly

RSS

© 2015   Created by Dave McVey.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service