GFRC (1,802)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AR vs E glass fiber - differences

It is possible to recognize the difference between AR glass fiber and E glass fiber at the first look? If I take those two kinds of fibers…

Started by Brian Johns

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Brian Johns

DIY Carnauba wax polish

I've been having some luck with this so I thought I'd share.  I've used this to polish a countertop after using a sealer-densifier product,…

Started by James Parsons

0 Jul 13

Help!!

I've got a problem when demolding a countertop. It bend when we lift it and now there's a little crack on each side of the sink but the cra…

Started by Jonathan

4 Jul 13
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

DIY SCC Countertop Need Help Something Went Wrong...

I built my own counter tops and am now working on my Island.  The first two went well but the last one isn't going well.    This is my very…

Started by Ricky Kohler

3 Jul 10
Reply by Ricky Kohler

Problems

Hi all, I've just demold a countertop and find these spot all around the top. Someone can explain me why it does this and how not to happe…

Started by Jonathan

6 Jul 6
Reply by Jonathan

Pouring Gfrc sink

Hi guys, have been having sleepless nights thinking about this sink. I have never poured gfrc before. As you can see from the images it's o…

Started by Barry

6 Jun 21
Reply by Barry

lehigh VS Federal white portland cement

Have any of you noticed color variation from Federal white vs Lehigh white portland?   I used Lehigh for the first time today.  I have alwa…

Started by Jason Trihey

1 Jun 19
Reply by Jon Schuler

Looking for help

So I poured a bar top myself (first timer with concrete) and everything turned out great until I left a putty knife and a sanding sponge si…

Started by Jake

1 Jun 15
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

The true colour of grey concrete ?

Hi everybody,  I ve been playing with grey cement in my GFRC mix and I wondered if you guys have been having issues with colours on counte…

Started by ilkka salo

4 Jun 15
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

Troubleshoot

Hi all! I've got a cross ghosting in a concrete table top. I wanted to get more strength since it's 2inches with 1inch foam core, so i've l…

Started by Jonathan

4 May 16
Reply by Jonathan

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service