GFRC (1,795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picture on pages not display correctly

My appologies for posting what is a "forum" question in GFRC, but I figured there are so many cool pictures on this site of GFRC, that it m…

Started by Tim Logan

3 Dec 13, 2008

3D GFRC

Hello all! I was wondering on pieces like vessel sinks or tubs or anything that uses 2 part molds, how do you apply the face coat of GFRC o…

Started by Jerry Parris

5 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Russell Vaughn

Some advice on a GFRC quote

I’ve got a negotiated project that’s crying out for GFRC. It’s an L shaped wall cap up 1’ and across 1’ about 18 LF. If I were to quote it…

Started by Mark C

10 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by andrew NOBLE

The weight of a GFRC counter

Perhaps some of the GFRC experts can enlighten me on something...I have an upcoming job that will have a 10 foot run of 2 inch thick counte…

Started by concretepete

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by april brooks

a silica question?

hello everybody thought id introduce myself and ask my first question, my name is Nathan from the uk ive managed to do one pour so far, a b…

Started by nafe

1 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by nafe

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service