GFRC (1,789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Troubleshoot

Hi all! I've got a cross ghosting in a concrete table top. I wanted to get more strength since it's 2inches with 1inch foam core, so i've l…

Started by Jonathan

4 May 16
Reply by Jonathan

Sink Drain

Does anyone know where I can purchase a drain plug for bathroom sink ?

Started by john henry burns III

3 May 15
Reply by john henry burns III

Rps sealer v ict

Hi guys, I'm been using buddy Rhodes rps sealer. The stain results are good but it changes the look of the concrete look I find. Any of you…

Started by Barry

3 May 2
Reply by Jon Schuler

Using urethane as bonding agent?

I'm patiently waiting on my first countertop to cure. The ones my home builder did he used a slurry to fill bug holes. It's very diffrent i…

Started by Jeff

4 Apr 18
Reply by Jeff

Finishing Concrete Sink

I poured my first countertop with an integrated sink and the finish of the sink came out a lot rougher than expected. I had built the mold…

Started by Nick Scheuermann

8 Apr 16
Reply by josh lilly

Production time

Hi everybody!

I'm new on this group and just started my concrete countertop business in Quebec Canada! If my word sound weird it's because…

Started by Jonathan

3 Apr 14
Reply by Jonathan

Sealer experiment .

Was kinda playing around with the penitrating sealer I have. Earlier I had a sink that was made by someone else. He didn't do a very good j…

Started by Jeff

0 Apr 13

Sealer suggestions for around cooktop?

The concrete countertop around my cooktop is getting terribly stained when oil or grease splashes on it. The rest of my counters and sinks…

Started by Jeff

3 Mar 24
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

Adding more penitrating sealer?

I bought a new house and the builder put concrete counters and sinks in it. They are beautiful and it made me want to learn more and get in…

Started by Jeff

7 Mar 24
Reply by Jeff

Consistent bottom edges

What do others do to keep their bottom edge clean and chip free? Typically we use a 30 dry diagonal pad on the edge before demoulding rails…

Started by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

5 Mar 4
Reply by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service