GFRC (1,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Production time

Hi everybody!

I'm new on this group and just started my concrete countertop business in Quebec Canada! If my word sound weird it's because…

Started by Jonathan

3 Apr 14
Reply by Jonathan

Sealer experiment .

Was kinda playing around with the penitrating sealer I have. Earlier I had a sink that was made by someone else. He didn't do a very good j…

Started by Jeff

0 Apr 13

Sealer suggestions for around cooktop?

The concrete countertop around my cooktop is getting terribly stained when oil or grease splashes on it. The rest of my counters and sinks…

Started by Jeff

3 Mar 24
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

Adding more penitrating sealer?

I bought a new house and the builder put concrete counters and sinks in it. They are beautiful and it made me want to learn more and get in…

Started by Jeff

7 Mar 24
Reply by Jeff

Consistent bottom edges

What do others do to keep their bottom edge clean and chip free? Typically we use a 30 dry diagonal pad on the edge before demoulding rails…

Started by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

5 Mar 4
Reply by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

DVD

Has anyone got training DVD (Cheng,CCI,Gore)to sell? I will buy it back. Thank you

Started by Brian Johns

7 Mar 4
Reply by Brian Johns

Newbie wanting to do Counter and Island in Kitchen

Guys I'm new to concrete and could use some advice and help from you guys that have been around the block.  I know there is a ton of info…

Started by Ricky Kohler

4 Feb 27
Reply by Ricky Kohler

Any advancements on an integrated sealer?

Does anyone know of any advancements on an integrated sealer? This would be a major stepping stone.

Started by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jason Trihey

Dry polishing set up

With the cold temps and bigger pieces I'm looking into dry polishing this winter. What are you guys using, polisher,vac, pads etc. Its been…

Started by Zeph Smith

3 Feb 23
Reply by Jason Trihey

Sealing a white countertop ?

Hello everyone,  I ve been having troubles finding a right sealer for white concrete tops. I ve been mostrly using Gigi sealer (endurable s…

Started by ilkka salo

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jon Schuler

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service