GFRC (1,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

custom sink for brewery

Im looking for someone to help with a custom sink/counter for a new brewery in central VT. We don't have a ton of custom concrete people up…

Started by peter post

3 Feb 3
Reply by Nate Lawler

Thickness of counters

Just wanted a quick survey from people. How thick are you guys making your counters? 1 1/4? 1 1/2? 2?  I know I can cut my rails to any siz…

Started by Guido

5 Jan 18
Reply by Vince Cathcart

Slurry Mix - Polymer Ratio

Can someone guide me on how much concrete bonding agent to use in a slurry mix - do you simply work the manufacturer's guidelines?

Started by Johnny Rosh

3 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Urban West

GFRC information

I'm new in the concrete and GFRC world, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I've seen a new video explaining the basic of GFRC on Yout…

Started by Concrete Worker

3 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Jason Eller

wet curing

Has anyone ever tried wet curing gfrc by completely submerging it in water?  I would like to have the option of wet curing gfrc for 7 days…

Started by Justin King

3 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by josh lilly

Fixing spot in surface

Hi all. Just demolded a countertop. It came out nice and pinhole free, but the SCC back coat has bleeded through the surface of the face co…

Started by Rumlab

4 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rumlab

Concrete Table Top

Hello All, I'm quite new to all of this so hopefully I can articulate this properly.  This post is a bit long, but any info is greatly appr…

Started by Kendal da Costa

4 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Kendal da Costa

Current cost of GFRC (wall panel)

Hi Lads and lassies, I have been asked to quote to fabricate a three sided panel type box in GFRC to cover block pillars on the out side of…

Started by Darby Crowley

12 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Jim Spallin

I am goin to build A CNC router

So I am in the 1st phase of designing  a CNC router and am wondering If I made mold blanks or even mother molds if people would be interest…

Started by josh lilly

8 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Rumlab

ICT trouble shooting

I was called back to look at a Top I did about 9 months ago.  Sealed with ICT.  Mainly concerned with the dark ring that appeared under a s…

Started by Jason Trihey

3 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Jon Schuler

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service