Equipment (240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massachusetts concrete liquidation (including well ranked website)

Hello, I'm in the process of selling the Slab Lab Concrete Studio. The building is accounted for and I'm now unloading the contents, the tr…

Started by Eric Cohen - The Slab Lab Concrete Studio

0 Jul 1, 2014

Lavina Floor machine and Vac

Hey guys, My health is improving since closing the business and most of my equipment is gone. I was holding onto these hoping I could stil…

Started by Mike Cimino

0 Jun 4, 2014

improvised vibrator.

I was looking at buying or renting a vibrator for some precast counter tops that im DIYing and will probably be ReDIYing. Buying is a bit p…

Started by Blake H

10 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by rick sault

Anybody use/expierience with - Buddy Rhodes VSP 5 Inch Variable Speed Wet Polisher

Hello,     I have been researching wet polishers for a few days now and I am no closer to making a purchase than when I started. I have a f…

Started by JMARRIOTT

6 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Dusty McKenzie

seam setters

does anyone recommend using a seam setter? I've never felt the need to use one in the past but got a bar job which requires lots of 3' sea…

Started by nafe

8 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by LD Hanson

Omni Cubed Pro Dolly & Mega Jaw - Any Users?

I'm thinking of ordering both the dolly and the clamps tomorrow as they are distributed in the UK luckily. I wondered if any US friends hav…

Started by Sam Hocking

10 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Jared Larsen

Wedding Ring...Where do you put yours?

Hey Y'all, I recently got married and no sooner had I returned to lugging countertops around before I had lost my ring. Found it the next d…

Started by John Newbold

14 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Nelson Lasaosa

spray gun

i am looking to invest in a new spray gun. i have nothing available locally (apart from the texture spray gun i have been using but it desi…

Started by creativeconcepts

11 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by brad carlisle

For sale

Hi guys. I will be closing the doors to our shop and wanted to see if there are any people interested in some items that I will be selling…

Started by Concrete Ideas

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by rick sault

best Grinder / polisher

I have been frustrated with the grinder polisher I am now using. so lets start fresh and new, and prior to the WOC slam of information. I k…

Started by Ben Mcg

16 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by rick sault

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service