Sealers (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steelike sealer

Anyone out there using Steelike sealer a lot? Is anyone finding it takes what seems like a lot of product to get full stain protection, eve…

Started by Kyle Contris

0 May 24, 2016

Amperseal (GSS Coatings) formula change

Word on the street is that the formula for Amperseal changed awhile back...  can anyone confirm this? I've heard it is creating horrible a…

Started by Kyle Contris

0 May 24, 2016

How do I repair an Amperseal job?

According to the contractor the delamination is on the back edge and does not continue to peel up.  He thinks it'll just require a patch re…

Started by John Gates

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

BR Reactive Polyurethane Sealer

Hi guys, I have a question to all of you - have you tried a new sealer from Buddy Rhodes? I have found a distributor of this product in Eur…

Started by Adam Wicinski

2 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Michael Conlon

Porous Vertically poured concrete panels for fireplace surround

I've been making wet cast concrete pieces for the last 14 years off and on. I have a shop set up for casting concrete, amongst other furnit…

Started by Brian Schmidt

6 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Brian Schmidt

How is H12 performing for everyone?

I've used it on 4 jobs now over winter and I'm still loving the ease of applications and repair. Its not as durable as ICT, but more durabl…

Started by Jamie O'Toole

13 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Jamie O'Toole

concrete countertop sealers

Hi, I will be making concrete countertops for my kitchen using melamine molds.  We have made some test slabs, and they look great.  I am de…

Started by Linda L

3 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Guido

Behr Sealer

Has anyone tried the Behr concrete sealer available at the Box stores for sealing outdoor countertops?  I'm looking to seal my outdoor coun…

Started by Todd Columbus

17 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by ryan parliament

XS-327 Outdoors

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience good or bad with XS-327.  I have a large outdoor commercial bar that is going to be exposed to…

Started by Josh

0 Mar 16, 2015

Ghostshield Sealer?

Came across this sealer on houzz anyone heard of it or try it. http://www.houzz.com/photos/8634249/Concrete-Sealer-GHOSTSHIELD-Concrete-Co

Started by Joshua Chapman

3 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service