Sealers (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

showers

Yet a other sealer question !! What would you seal a shower pan and panels with? Knowing that the problem in showers is the acidity of cle…

Started by Concrete Addict

21 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by DH

reseal over polyurethane

Had somebody call me today about resealing an old concrete counter top. normally I shy away from this kind of work but she is right in my n…

Started by Guido

4 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Dave McVey

Bar top sealer

Is there a decent sealer for a commercial pour in place counter top that is strong yet easy to apply?

Started by john ward

11 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Matthew Burke

Sealer for countertops and sinks

Hello, My name is Marcin. I live in Poland (Europe). I've been having trouble choosing the good sealer for concrete countertops and sinks. …

Started by Marcin Laskowski

10 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Nelson Lasaosa

Beeswax

Hi everyone, I've recently finished my first counter and I'm ready to wax it. I've tried rubbing a block of beeswax over the surface and b…

Started by Scott Dimelow

6 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Scott Bollinger

Pamako Sealer

Just found out that Pamako sealer has been purchased from an outside source. How can I purchase this product as I have had the best results…

Started by Gregg McCallum

3 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Gregg McCallum

Why is polyaspartic's not used ???????

I hear everybody complaining about sealers delamination and scratching easy so how come nobody ever mentions polyaspartic like "kemiko ss33…

Started by Eric Racette

24 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Cody Carpenter

RELIABLE SOURCE OF QUALITY PAP , please !

I am considering trying out PAP as a sealer for a top the client wants shiny.  Have any of you guys applied PAP successfuly, and whom you b…

Started by Nelson Lasaosa

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Nelson Lasaosa

How soon can I seal 100% csa mix .

How many hours after casting 100% csa(rapid set purple bag)mix can a person start sealing? Are there certain sealers that can be used and o…

Started by jesse felby

3 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by jesse felby

Amperseal or Rocktop CT

Does anyone have any opinions on which of these has better scratch resistance? What are some of the best application techniques for both? I…

Started by Judd Bogseth

2 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Matt Warnecke

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service