Sealers (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby it's cold outside

Hey folks Just wonderin'. I'm getting ready for my first E3/2K experiment, but it's been pretty cold for our neck of the woods, and my shop…

Started by Rodney Painter

5 Jan 24, 2009

Concrete floor sealers.

I have been looking at sealers. It seems all of the top ones are priced about the same, and they are expensive. I noticed concrete floor se…

Started by Karl

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Jim Senier

UV EAP

New place to post experiences, training videos, business links, advice, and any photos of the new UV sealers in action....... Click Here Co…

Started by Concrete Sealer

1 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by John

sealer looks weird

Can anyone tell me what caused this white stuff to form on my BBQ?

Started by Paul Lundy

23 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by wsdavies

Eco-Tuff vs E3/2K

I have been doing alot of reading on here regarding these two sealers and have seen several people mention that Eco-Tuff was a nice looking…

Started by Shannon Miller - Outlaw Studios

13 Dec 6, 2008

Eco-Tuff

Good morning, I just joined the forum, and I also just ordered some Eco-Tuff/Primer samples. Anyone have any experience rolling on these pr…

Started by concretepete

10 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Paul Lundy

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service