tim culloton's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"The model in LA is one of constant transition , if you don't own your shop pray that…"

tim culloton replied Sep 11, 2017 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"And after 2 years of saying I'm out of the business i still haven't fully left and n…"

tim culloton replied Sep 8, 2017 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"Well the move to furniture has been killer, booked for a month, taking only cool or…"

tim culloton replied Sep 11, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"Buddy I have no idea how you dealt with that 8 headed monster back then. I don't thi…"

tim culloton replied Jul 27, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"Thanks for the reply guys, funny it's exactly who I wanted to hear from. Except no R…"

tim culloton replied Jul 7, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"Silicone "ribs" for her pleasure.... around the drain with GE. 1 hr. silicone"

tim culloton replied Nov 10, 2014 to #slotdrainproblems

11 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Bill Willis

"Jasco epoxy remover, sealer will just curl up and be removed with a drywall tool or…"

tim culloton replied Feb 20, 2014 to Outside bar delam

5 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by ken carver

"The whole business is:P"

tim culloton replied Apr 12, 2013 to gfrc cladding panels

30 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by tim culloton

"If you do end up bracing overnight with some kind of propping system whether it be s…"

tim culloton replied Apr 12, 2013 to gfrc cladding panels

30 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by tim culloton

"photo?"

tim culloton replied Apr 11, 2013 to Overhead Shower panel mounting

12 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by LD Hanson

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service