Joe Bates's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (244) Replies Latest Activity

"anything and everything can cause slight color variations - temperature, how long yo…"

Joe Bates replied Jun 2 to The true colour of grey concrete ?

4 Jun 15
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

"6% of the cement only? that's a serious paste failure you have there. old cement? ov…"

Joe Bates replied Apr 1 to Orange Concrete

13 Apr 4
Reply by Jason Eller

"LCarn, My take on these situations over the years is ever changing. these conversati…"

Joe Bates replied May 10, 2016 to calling all ict users, nothing big just looking for a yes or two

69 May 27, 2016
Reply by LCarm

"I've done a couple floor jobs using CH prep and 1st seals now with fantastic results…"

Joe Bates replied Apr 12, 2016 to calling all ict users, nothing big just looking for a yes or two

69 May 27, 2016
Reply by LCarm

"Ditto Marks suggestion - great videos. to west systems credit - i will say we've bee…"

Joe Bates replied Apr 8, 2016 to Videos showing process of making a plug and mold in fiberglass.

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by m melonas

"My money is on that "face" piece containing the speakers is separate from the rear b…"

Joe Bates replied Mar 23, 2016 to How do you make a monolithic box mold?

10 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Boom Bechkowiak

"west system is the beez kneez for us lately. not cheep, but no stink and a wide rang…"

Joe Bates replied Mar 20, 2016 to shellac is whack

12 May 27, 2016
Reply by LCarm

"concrete bonds tenaciously with Shellac. it also likes Bondo. your final coat (s) sh…"

Joe Bates replied Mar 20, 2016 to shellac is whack

12 May 27, 2016
Reply by LCarm

"change your phone number "

Joe Bates replied Feb 25, 2016 to How do I repair an Amperseal job?

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

"josh - I  might be very interested in that set up for the right price. "

Joe Bates replied Feb 25, 2016 to Tile Molds

15 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Joe Bates

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service