dave schoeppner's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"I talked to the guys at surecrete and the advice I got was to go 7:1, then 2 coats o…"

dave schoeppner replied Nov 9, 2017 to Sealer issues

4 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by dave schoeppner

"Thanks!"

dave schoeppner replied Mar 18, 2014 to A New Sealer Specifically Designed for Concrete Countertops

53 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Craig Lucas

"hey mike, whats the ratio for to mixing the sealer again? is it the full syringe to…"

dave schoeppner replied Mar 17, 2014 to A New Sealer Specifically Designed for Concrete Countertops

53 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Craig Lucas

"Kind of off subject, does anyone have problems with crazing when the piece is wet? …"

dave schoeppner replied Aug 7, 2013 to Graduated fiber loading based on span distance

13 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Judd Bogseth

"i didnt vibrate the facecoat. i used the same batch on the vertical.  they were actu…"

dave schoeppner replied Jul 25, 2013 to DIYer Help Needed

34 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Zachary Tyler

"Not sure on the super p, i use a different brand. i would say mix it up then add the…"

dave schoeppner replied Jul 25, 2013 to DIYer Help Needed

34 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Zachary Tyler

"I would say the important thing is to keep the same w/c ratio."

dave schoeppner replied Jul 16, 2013 to GFRC question on mist coat and backer mix

8 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Rick

"Nice!"

dave schoeppner replied Apr 8, 2013 to Our first full kitchen install.

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by dave schoeppner

"I use "handy sand" from Menards when I spray a face coat. It's a white silica. The a…"

dave schoeppner replied Apr 7, 2013 to New to Concrete counters tops (mix help)

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by emid1

"Sorry. Here's the other pic"

dave schoeppner replied Apr 6, 2013 to New to Concrete counters tops (mix help)

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by emid1

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service