Cody Carpenter's Discussions (432)

Discussions Replied To (411) Replies Latest Activity

"THis is no joke. Nothing better than a table saw that give you a happy ending. THat …"

Cody Carpenter replied May 17, 2016 to cutting two inch melamine rails

20 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Paul Ladin

""

Cody Carpenter replied May 17, 2016 to Form finish concrete tile?

4 May 27, 2016
Reply by LCarm

"Mine has a pocket p**** and a lighter holder attached to it "

Cody Carpenter replied May 15, 2016 to cutting two inch melamine rails

20 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Paul Ladin

"I love back splashes .."

Cody Carpenter replied May 15, 2016 to Backsplash

9 May 27, 2016
Reply by LCarm

"Gotta gotta gotta get a decent table saw. Setting up an outfeed table is no big deal…"

Cody Carpenter replied May 15, 2016 to cutting two inch melamine rails

20 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Paul Ladin

"great to hear man "

Cody Carpenter replied Sep 14, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"rAwesome Tim, I hope it works out man...I think furniture and architecture is a plac…"

Cody Carpenter replied Jul 7, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"Hey Tim, sorry and happy to hear at the same time. It takes a big set of balls to wa…"

Cody Carpenter replied Jul 6, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

" of course they are Derek, just hopefully even more awesome than before.  "

Cody Carpenter replied Apr 11, 2015 to Plan B Studio's FlexForm Class getting close, 3 spots left!!

11 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

"Im going to group my furniture class together with Flex for the up coming class. We…"

Cody Carpenter replied Apr 11, 2015 to Plan B Studio's FlexForm Class getting close, 3 spots left!!

11 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Derek Peters @ Origins Concrete

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service