Jonathan's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the Diagram! So I should do 7:1,2:1 and then 1:1 for most of my projects?"

Jonathan replied Sep 18 to Sealer issues

4 Nov 9
Reply by dave schoeppner

"Just got feedback from surecrete.. I mistaken my ratio it's supposed to be 7:1 2:1 2…"

Jonathan replied Sep 14 to Sealer issues

4 Nov 9
Reply by dave schoeppner

"Yes i did but when demolding the countertop really bend about 6 inches. That's the p…"

Jonathan replied Jul 8 to Help!!

4 Jul 13
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

""

Jonathan replied Jul 8 to Help!!

4 Jul 13
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

"Yes Jason! Sprayed mist coat and handpacked backer coat. That's what i think i takin…"

Jonathan replied Jul 6 to Problems

6 Jul 6
Reply by Jonathan

"I think this happened because I have not clean my mold enough after wiping out the w…"

Jonathan replied Jun 1 to Problems

6 Jul 6
Reply by Jonathan

"I waxes the edge to caulk with silicone. But i always clean the mold with paint remo…"

Jonathan replied May 16 to Problems

6 Jul 6
Reply by Jonathan

"How can you know if it's good quality? "

Jonathan replied May 16 to Troubleshoot

4 May 16
Reply by Jonathan

"I've found that my little hole in the surface was because melamine let the water pas…"

Jonathan replied May 16 to Troubleshoot

4 May 16
Reply by Jonathan

"UHPFRC ultra high performance fiber reinforced concrete. It's very low w/c ratio lik…"

Jonathan replied Apr 14 to Production time

3 Apr 14
Reply by Jonathan

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service