west drago's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I use a techniques I read about years ago they called it "powering out pinholes". Ru…"

west drago replied on Sunday to pinholes...again

2 on Sunday
Reply by west drago

"Not sure how it works out there but unless your a licensed contractor you cannot get…"

west drago replied Nov 2, 2015 to Commercial Insurance

3 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by west drago

"I use water based granicretes dispersion colors if you start with a white base then…"

west drago replied Oct 5, 2015 to Has anyone had success creating a whitish veined marble look in concrete tops?

8 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Boom Bechkowiak

"I've had my husky mixer for probably 6 years. It works just gotta have someone hold…"

west drago replied Sep 28, 2015 to Barrel mixer

6 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by west drago

"I had an employee and friend who was 38 at the time he dropped out of highschool to…"

west drago replied Aug 11, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"I attended training with concrete solutions they are affiliated with Ashby they had…"

west drago replied Aug 11, 2015 to Ashby system

1 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by west drago

"Can't help but think Beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice! Good job nice work! "

west drago replied Aug 11, 2015 to Concrete Bench Competition on CCF

48 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Dave McVey

"Here's my entry its not really original the idea was hacked from a Cheng style bench…"

west drago replied Jul 31, 2015 to Concrete Bench Competition on CCF

48 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Dave McVey

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service