concretista's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thxs for your comments. And yes Jeff, all Gfrc"

concretista replied Mar 26, 2011 to Minimum thickness, max lenght without support?

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by concretista

"more"

concretista replied Mar 25, 2011 to Minimum thickness, max lenght without support?

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by concretista

"Guys and lady, for all of you to help me on this project, here are pictures of the i…"

concretista replied Mar 25, 2011 to Minimum thickness, max lenght without support?

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by concretista

"Sorry i didn't replied earlier. Thanks for all your comments. Definitely they opened…"

concretista replied Mar 19, 2011 to What's the best approach?

7 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by concretista

"Tommy where can i get the Power Tex hopper? google it but nothing comes up, other th…"

concretista replied Jan 26, 2011 to Spray GFRC face?

19 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by jb designs

"search THK on ebay. cheap and last long time. you can order by the grit in bulk, not…"

concretista replied Sep 28, 2010 to Wet Grinding Disks?

2 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Tommy Bucina

"Jacob, why don't you use 3/4 wood panel on the internal side of the vertical piece,…"

concretista replied Sep 28, 2010 to Monolithic L Countertop

15 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Meredith Arizonafallslv.com

"Lo contacto por email. Entra a www.thk.hk y envia un email a Teddy. El te contestara…"

concretista replied Aug 7, 2010 to wet polishing pads

16 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by concretista

"Mauricio, aqui te envio el link de este suplidor. El se llama Teddy y trabaja para u…"

concretista replied Aug 4, 2010 to wet polishing pads

16 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by concretista

"Mauricio, buenas noches. Vi tu mensaje sobre los pads para pulir. Yo compro los mios…"

concretista replied Aug 1, 2010 to wet polishing pads

16 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by concretista

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service