Henry Fehr's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"My first piece turned out perfect. It was about 8 pieces later when i was making top…"

Henry Fehr replied Oct 11, 2017 to Help Cracks in countertop

5 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by East Coast Granite & Marble

"Another thing that can create blow back is the sand size.  Finer sand causes more bl…"

Henry Fehr replied Aug 31, 2017 to Sand "blowback"

4 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Brian Johns

"Troweling is a technique by itself.  If you just pour concrete and zoom in it will h…"

Henry Fehr replied May 1, 2017 to Troweling Help

2 May 2, 2017
Reply by Jason Eller

"Your right about the fines.  As far as using urethane your wrong.  a bonding agent i…"

Henry Fehr replied Apr 17, 2017 to Using urethane as bonding agent?

4 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Jeff

"With the pressed look I like to keep my mix around 50 degrees to slow down set time.…"

Henry Fehr replied Feb 25, 2017 to Newbie wanting to do Counter and Island in Kitchen

4 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Ricky Kohler

"I would still precast using GFRC.  At 3/4" thick your looking at 360 lbs plus sink.…"

Henry Fehr replied Feb 13, 2017 to Newbie just trying to figure it out

3 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Matt

"Another option would be to add air to mix mix.  Your local ready mix plant should ha…"

Henry Fehr replied Jan 6, 2017 to Keeping bugholes

3 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Henry Fehr

"99 percent are 1.5 inches. My own are 1 inch. My wife does not like a rough edge so…"

Henry Fehr replied Dec 7, 2016 to Thickness of counters

5 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Vince Cathcart

"Yes you can wet cure gfrc instead of polymers. Just make sure both sides dry the sam…"

Henry Fehr replied Sep 16, 2016 to wet curing

3 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by josh lilly

"You can do gfrc without sprayer. Dump it into mold and use a trowel to spread it out…"

Henry Fehr replied Aug 7, 2016 to Concrete Table Top

4 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Kendal da Costa

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service