Benjamin Cunin's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"is the total EAP thickness the key thing. Cutting with alcohol doesnt affect the dur…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jul 24, 2010 to eap

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

"I like the finish free sonotubes. I cut mine on my table saw which is probably as da…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jul 14, 2010 to circular molds

36 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by WYp8riot

"EAP looks and feels so nice but the scratching is why I'm looking at alternatives. I…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jul 14, 2010 to Repair EAP Onsite?

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Curt Kehler

"Follow up to this thread.... I visited the clients and it did look pretty bad. Tons…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jul 12, 2010 to Wine on the wine bar

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

"Thanks Alla. I was toying with the idea of suggesting EAP but I'm concerned about it…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jul 12, 2010 to Wine on the wine bar

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

"Thanks Robert, I'm going to make sure the client is clear that mineral oil offers mi…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jul 11, 2010 to Wine on the wine bar

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

"No takers on this one? Anyone have an opinion on sealing a commercial wine bar with…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jul 11, 2010 to Wine on the wine bar

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Cunin

"I hear you man. People have been giving me the hardest time about using super cute k…"

Benjamin Cunin replied Jun 11, 2010 to Kreg system

36 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by JP

"Wormwood. Hmmm. This definitely deserves a try. I suppose if it doesnt work i could…"

36 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by JP

"Mmmm beer. Anyone cast on aluminum? I was given a 6'x8'x2" aluminum table that I've…"

36 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by JP

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service