Buddy Rhodes's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tim....I just saw your post...those were the days..right? Everyone gets a bit boa…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Jul 26, 2015 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by tim culloton

"Slippery slope.... I usually polish to just #400 grit. If you want a creamy finish s…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Jul 26, 2015 to concrete countertop sealers

3 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Guido

"Hi Linda, The cream look of which you speak is a very thin layer "skin" that is left…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Jul 26, 2015 to How to fill pinholes when I want the "cream" finish?

1 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Buddy Rhodes

"Hi Scott, I like to use a 6" clean and straight putty knife and swipe over the surfa…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Apr 10, 2015 to Pressed concrete help

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Scott Dimelow

"http://youtu.be/weyT0Ht6SOM Will this work? I have a lot more like it."

Buddy Rhodes replied Feb 22, 2014 to CCF Investments in a new Paradigm

3 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Concrete Countertop Forums

"Check out our 110v three head planetary polisher. It's a great tool for the price. h…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Sep 9, 2013 to 110 vs 220 volt polisher ???

8 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

"Sounds like a cold water issue. At least in past projects using cold tap water in a…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Mar 22, 2013 to Buddy Rhodes mix not curing properly

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by corey siebert

"Check out our recent BR Newsletter showcasing a simple Fire Pit using products from…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Mar 7, 2013 to Fire Pits - Propane natural Gas - How are you building?

3 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Buddy Rhodes

"Often times I use two to three colors for the infill. We mix up our Paste with acryl…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Oct 4, 2012 to Is anything wrong with this Hand pressed mix?

28 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by james harris

"Here's a tip- The water reducer and or plasticizer is not needed when doing a press…"

Buddy Rhodes replied Sep 25, 2012 to Is anything wrong with this Hand pressed mix?

28 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by james harris

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service