graeme charles abbott's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lauren, i have not used a hopper gun, only wetcast when making my tiles and paver…"

graeme charles abbott replied Jun 18 to GFRC and Fly Ash Mixes.

4 Jun 18
Reply by graeme charles abbott

"HiLauren, the polymer i used was Rl 2093, (it is a carboxylated sryrene butadiene la…"

graeme charles abbott replied Jun 17 to GFRC and Fly Ash Mixes.

4 Jun 18

"Hi, try using ,Microsilica 600, available in nz.similar to fly ash, also a good liqu…"

graeme charles abbott replied Jun 17 to GFRC and Fly Ash Mixes.

4 Jun 18

"Hi Dave, I would also like more information on how you make your pots.eg, what you u…"

graeme charles abbott replied Jun 17, 2014 to My Life has gone to Pot. Wish me Luck.

12 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Dave McVey

"very nice job,  rec ok here in new zealand"

graeme charles abbott replied Jan 14, 2014 to New GFRC Vanity with Rock Inlays Video Posted

15 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Zachary Tyler

"Thanks Rick&Sam, I have just found a local manufacturer who will supply me some…"

graeme charles abbott replied Jun 16, 2013 to non shrink grout

6 Jun 16, 2013

"Hi Rick&Sam,thanks for the info, I  am just making some pebble pavers using expo…"

graeme charles abbott replied Jun 16, 2013 to non shrink grout

6 Jun 16, 2013

"Hi Sam, thanks for that information, I am hoping  to to maybe make my own , mix,  as…"

graeme charles abbott replied Jun 14, 2013 to non shrink grout

6 Jun 16, 2013

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service