Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome's Discussions (1,897)

Discussions Replied To (1811) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear ya Judd......but that is big business.  Money talks and that is why big busin…"

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Oct 19, 2014 to What happen to modacrete

17 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Guido

"Hey JB, sorry but it will not likely be available at all. The other company bought t…"

17 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Guido

"Interest did not go down, just the opposite.  A Large company did real tests and fou…"

17 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Guido

"That's the plan Dave!!  A new kind of mud!!"

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Jul 29, 2014 to Late, Late Night CCF - Video of What I imagine is a Tommy Cook play day in the mud.

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome

"wow Mark, not like you to hijack a string about another product to promote your own!…"

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Jul 22, 2014 to pamako sealer

29 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Cody Carpenter

"There are apparently no experts in this industry......so I guess we will never get o…"

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Jun 8, 2014 to 5 questions for the experts

14 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Dave McVey

"Me too Tom!  But you will be there in spirit!!! And with that, the class is full!! …"

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Jun 6, 2014 to Last Chance to learn my tricks!!

4 Jun 6, 2014

"To answer question #6 Josh, I would have to explain the answer to "#7".....what make…"

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Jun 6, 2014 to 5 questions for the experts

14 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Dave McVey

"Mike....yes I am!  For a little while longer!! Jesse, it is $1400 for the four days…"

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Jun 5, 2014 to Last Chance to learn my tricks!!

4 Jun 6, 2014

"Just updated this thread....read above."

Tommy T Cook, AKA The Gnome replied Mar 3, 2014 to Training in Europe.....Who's interested

1 Mar 3, 2014

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service