Jon Schuler's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, there is a color difference between the two.  When engineering mixes I use FW c…"

Jon Schuler replied Jun 19 to lehigh VS Federal white portland cement

1 Jun 19
Reply by Jon Schuler

"There is a distributor over you way, Jaap.  I will try to get more information for y…"

Jon Schuler replied May 2 to Rps sealer v ict

3 May 2
Reply by Jon Schuler

"Jon, if you send me an e-mial I will send you copies of the instructions for both IC…"

Jon Schuler replied Apr 30 to Rps sealer v ict

3 May 2
Reply by Jon Schuler

"yes, CS is not intended to be soaked or put on like an application.  It is meant onl…"

Jon Schuler replied Feb 23 to Sealing a white countertop ?

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jon Schuler

"In the winter, since our shop is cold, we will cover the tops we seal in the shop wi…"

Jon Schuler replied Feb 15 to Sealing a white countertop ?

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jon Schuler

"it is nice, I add them with I do farm sinks.  Not so much when I do a vanity sink.  …"

Jon Schuler replied Jan 29 to Any advancements on an integrated sealer?

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jason Trihey

"No not at all, they will actually increase the reactivity of ICT.  Most of these typ…"

Jon Schuler replied Jan 26 to Any advancements on an integrated sealer?

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jason Trihey

"They did well, but I will say they don't give what we would consider water repellenc…"

Jon Schuler replied Jan 26 to Any advancements on an integrated sealer?

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jason Trihey

"I have gotten a few very cool materials that work well, but they still do nothing fo…"

Jon Schuler replied Jan 25 to Any advancements on an integrated sealer?

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jason Trihey

"We have done lots of white projects with ICT.  2 very active commercial jobs with wh…"

Jon Schuler replied Jan 24 to Sealing a white countertop ?

8 Feb 23
Reply by Jon Schuler

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service