Jon Schuler's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"I think most of us have found ourselves in the same position.  For many years I have…"

Jon Schuler replied Sep 9 to Anyone else leaving the countertop business behind?

21 Sep 11
Reply by tim culloton

"Adam, This looks more like water was puddled under the pot for several days, hence…"

Jon Schuler replied Aug 7 to ICT failure from reaction to aluminum?

4 Aug 14
Reply by Adam Rossetto

"Yes, there is a color difference between the two.  When engineering mixes I use FW c…"

Jon Schuler replied Jun 19 to lehigh VS Federal white portland cement

1 Jun 19
Reply by Jon Schuler

"There is a distributor over you way, Jaap.  I will try to get more information for y…"

Jon Schuler replied May 2 to Rps sealer v ict

3 May 2
Reply by Jon Schuler

"Jon, if you send me an e-mial I will send you copies of the instructions for both IC…"

Jon Schuler replied Apr 30 to Rps sealer v ict

3 May 2
Reply by Jon Schuler

"Yes, when I am referring to "darkening" I am referring to what  most of us are used…"

Jon Schuler replied Dec 4, 2016 to ICT vs H-12 sealers for countertops

10 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Guido

"Darcy,   Good question, here is what my experience has shown me, as I have been usi…"

Jon Schuler replied Dec 3, 2016 to ICT vs H-12 sealers for countertops

10 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Guido

"This really depends on what your expectation is.  I have used plenty of Dry Treat pr…"

Jon Schuler replied Sep 4, 2016 to Dry-treat

4 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Conlon

"you could lighten the area using some of the BR White Glazes. Acid as you are sugges…"

Jon Schuler replied Sep 4, 2016 to Fixing spot in surface

4 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rumlab

"some heat will help, just be careful. When we have a client insist they really wante…"

Jon Schuler replied Jul 14, 2016 to ICT trouble shooting

3 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Jon Schuler

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service