Guido's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Basically agree with what Jon said but I know that aluminum doesn't play nice with c…"

Guido replied Aug 8 to ICT failure from reaction to aluminum?

5 Aug 15
Reply by Jon Schuler

"Yeah ditto....use the non sanded grout for bug holes. Still not sure if you can use…"

Guido replied Jul 12 to Countertop for outside grill table

2 Jul 12
Reply by Guido

"First of all I don't know why you are doing a 10:1 and 8:1 H12 ....I usually start w…"

Guido replied Jul 5 to DIY SCC Countertop Need Help Something Went Wrong...

3 Jul 10
Reply by Ricky Kohler

"could be a mixing issue or you maybe you had wax on your surface. what did you use t…"

Guido replied May 16 to Problems

6 Jul 6
Reply by Jonathan

"There is good melamine and bad melamine. I have had problems with melamine from home…"

Guido replied May 16 to Troubleshoot

4 May 16
Reply by Jonathan

"5 coats may have been overkill. Put some sealer on the spots, let that dry and then…"

Guido replied Apr 27 to Is sealer repairable? (Useal)

8 May 16
Reply by Tom Fischer- Fishstone,CCS

"I think even if you grind and polish you're gonna get some ghost lines in there. But…"

Guido replied Apr 14 to Finishing Concrete Sink

8 Apr 16
Reply by josh lilly

"Actually I have sealed over acrylic sealers with H12....I'm sure you can use U-seal…"

Guido replied Mar 7 to Re-sealing concrete countertops?

2 Mar 7
Reply by Guido

"I would suggest to you to make a smaller piece first and then tackle your big piece.…"

Guido replied Feb 14 to Newbie just trying to figure it out

3 Feb 14
Reply by Matt

"By the pound...You load 2 to 2.5 times the amount of cement....In other words if you…"

Guido replied Feb 4 to Chipping your own glass

7 Feb 5
Reply by Brandon Lee Trudell

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service