All Discussions Tagged 'ICT' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ICT failure from reaction to aluminum?

I'm hoping someone has seen this type of sealer failure and can give me some advise as to why this happened, and how (if at all) it can be…

Started by Adam Rossetto

4 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Adam Rossetto

ICT trouble shooting

I was called back to look at a Top I did about 9 months ago.  Sealed with ICT.  Mainly concerned with the dark ring that appeared under a s…

Started by Jason Trihey

3 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Jon Schuler

Bar top sealer

Is there a decent sealer for a commercial pour in place counter top that is strong yet easy to apply?

Started by john ward

11 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Matthew Burke

Applying ICT Correctly

Hi Everyone,   I am new in the concrete countertops industry and looking for a good somewhat user-friendly sealer. I decided to go ahead an…

Started by carlosben90

28 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Tom Henry

ICT sealer for sink?

Hi Everyone,   I am new to the concrete countertop industry and I recently decided on using ICT sealer for regular countertops. I dont like…

Started by carlosben90

13 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by jschuler

Training at BLUE

This past week I attend a 2 day training at Blue Concrete in Atlanta. Time and money (Actually, it was basically free) absolutely well spen…

Started by Philip Ferreira

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Joe Bates

Power Blanket Size Options

Hey Folks,   I'm looking at power blankets and trying to figure out the best combo/value. What do or have you guys find works best? For exa…

Started by Philip Ferreira

4 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Philip Ferreira

ICT with Surecrete

Has anybody tried ICT Sealer with surecrete? Does it lock up ? Is the Xtreme countertop mix tight enough? Does it have enough what a reacti…

Started by Brandon Fair

4 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by jschuler

Research for new members joining this forum

Hello to all the new members on this Ning site, I have notice the extreme growth of new members and glad to see the focus on this craft, my…

Started by Victor Gonzalez

5 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Harry Patrick Falls

ICT needed

Hello all, In a recent discussion with a very helpful gent named Thad and after much subsequent research I've decided to treat a my first c…

Started by Vince Sangmeister

8 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by jschuler

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service