All Discussions Tagged 'coat' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

concrete inlaid coffee table

I'm making a 30"x 60" hardwood coffee table with a concrete top. After figuring the concrete itself will be 235 lbs @ 1.5" I've decided to…

Started by jeff gilkison

9 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Omar Perez

casting concrete over wood with bark

I'm working on a sculpture which entails concrete being cast over a slab of wood with bark still intact. I need some ideas of what to coat…

Started by jake weldon

4 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Brian Brown

Microban??

Has anyone tried using Microban as an additive in a GFRC mist coat?

Started by Jake Brady

7 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Alla_Linetsky

Homemade compaction roller

Anybody have good plans for a home made compaction roller? I'm going to work on making one today, the price of these seems a little much. I…

Started by Ryan Waxman

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Trent Balzer

Backer sprayer from the Cartel article?

Going to be building the backer sprayer from Justins article today. Anyone tried it yet?

Started by Troy Berg

4 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Troy Berg

Delamination of thermally fused melamine

Has anyone ever experienced delamination of the face of melamine. I've been buying the same product from the same manufacturer for three ye…

Started by Jerry Sanders Sr - Native Stone

5 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Cody Carpenter

Anyone using Krystal Kote sealer from Direct Colors

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Krystal Kote from Directs Colors that they can share...Is it a quality sealer? How easy is…

Started by jeff gilkison

0 May 26, 2011

EAP vs. ICT REACTIVE SEALING

I have been using a bunch of sealers. Penatrating epoxy primer and polyurathane when I have time to get full cure and a water based acrilic…

Started by Benton Wahl

26 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Dan

GFRC Beauty layer - which way to go?

HI folks, I was talking with Mark C. and Tom at Fishbone and a few ideas came up. Wondering if anyone cares to comment on how to tackle a p…

Started by Aron Buterbaugh

0 Jun 24, 2010

Fiber in face coat

Is anybody using the 1/8" fiber in the face coat?  If so, share about the results.  Pros and cons.

Started by Ryan Waxman

11 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Nixon

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service