All Discussions Tagged 'face' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fixing spot in surface

Hi all. Just demolded a countertop. It came out nice and pinhole free, but the SCC back coat has bleeded through the surface of the face co…

Started by Rumlab

4 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rumlab

HDO High Density Overlay board for casting

Does anybody use HDO board for the face of your castings?  If so, what brand or quality rating is it?  I purchased a sheet from Whitecap an…

Started by Daniel Miano

18 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by m melonas

Delamination of thermally fused melamine

Has anyone ever experienced delamination of the face of melamine. I've been buying the same product from the same manufacturer for three ye…

Started by Jerry Sanders Sr - Native Stone

5 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Cody Carpenter

...tweaking a mix for layering

...I have a situation that I'd like to bring before the tribal council, the mold I'm casting basically has 3 levels (or layers) of depth. T…

Started by Topher

7 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Alla Linetsky

GFRC Beauty layer - which way to go?

HI folks, I was talking with Mark C. and Tom at Fishbone and a few ideas came up. Wondering if anyone cares to comment on how to tackle a p…

Started by Aron Buterbaugh

0 Jun 24, 2010

Spray on face coat?

Need some help spraying a face coat the proper way? I saw in one of Chengs' videos where they actually brushed the sprayed coat after they…

Started by Boulder Impressions

7 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Jim Ralston

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service