All Discussions Tagged 'slurry' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My first countertop. Need advice on acid staining, polishing, and slurry.

This is a poured in place counter top for my outdoor kitchen.  I used Z counterforms, Quikrete Countertop Mix, Cheng platinum slurry, and Z…

Started by Nathan Scott Moore

10 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Nathan Scott Moore

Our first successful farm sink

Aside from the confusing posts of people responding to and thanking the seemingly invisible posts (what's up with that?) we have found the…

Started by ER Concrete Werks

11 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by ER Concrete Werks

Pressed concrete countertop and slurry.

I have been reading this form for awhile now and just now have worked up the courage to start my concrete countertops.  I have made a numbe…

Started by Hdlr

8 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by John

Skim coat recipe needed...

Hey kids, I need a non micro cracking mix to skim over a bathtub. Would like to cut short on the sand... more of a pozz + cement mix. Thank…

Started by dylan t lauger

3 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by steve melnick

Slurry Mix Questions

I know its been asked about a zillion times, but at the risk of getting flamed, I'm looking for a good slurry mix to fill bug holes in a we…

Started by Jeremy Franz

24 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Mike Lokar

Veins not darkening consistently

I've made a number of veined concrete projects over the years and I've noticed that on occasion the veins(slurry filled pores) don't darken…

Started by Daniel Miano

3 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Daniel Miano

Color match

I'm doing a set of counter tops for a guy that owns a concrete plant.  He says he wants to mix us a scc mix for the counters.  But I'm also…

Started by Henry Fehr

1 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by JP

Looking for good slurry mix/method

Does any one know a good slurry mix for filling pin holes and voids? Also a way to pigment slurry so the color is close to the cast piece?…

Started by Benton Wahl

14 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by jschuler

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service