Hi, I'm going to be making some wet pour concrete blocks that will be stacked on top of each other to form a small diving wall in my yard. It will only be about 18" tall and the blocks will be 6"x16" at 8" wide. I'm trying to decide whether I should go through the trouble of incorporating an interlocking registration feature into the blocks or if just using adhesive would be sufficient. I was thinking if I did go with adhesive that 100% silicone would be a good choice since it's flexible and doesn't break down over time. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think an interlocking block would be best.  They do sell an adhesive for block walls at hardware stores...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service