anyone have suggestions as to a source for for foam or neoprene letters and numbers???

I'm making a headstone and have only found comic font at the craft stores. I tried cutting some on a scroll saw, but trying to make  3/4" letters is tough. thanks.

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

use a hot wire foam cutter, make one it is fun

Lettersforconcrete.com

thanks! i think that i can work with that. 

If the font or letters size proposed on lettersforconcrete.com don't meet your need, you could use a 3D printing service for custom letters or logo. With a positive print in ABS you could cast polyurethane negatives to put in your mold.

Tape and a exacto knife !!! Or Places like Michaels art stores sell them.

I don't know where you live but I use a waterjet cutting service for this kind of stuff. they can cut anything with precision

As Mark said,... We did 2 of them. Pick your font / size + gets cut perfectly from a sign company
Laser cuter on neoprene. Vinyl plotter is what I use. Only goes so thick

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2019   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service