Does anyone know a source to order a silver like metallic, smaller sand size agg...?

Thanks!

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can buy steel bead for blasting.  They are quite small.
We have had good luck with Blue Concrete, which is a sponsor of this website.

You can get stainless BB's in varied sizes. here is a site that has different options. I have never ordered from them, but have used copper bb's before with good results

http://www.kramerindustriesonline.com/tumbling-media/stainless-stee...

We have a silver coated glass called Diamond Silver that is close to what you describe.
I can get stainless steel shavings if your interested. Not sure if that's what your looking for.

Terrazo and Mrble supply has or used to have a truely silver coated mirror that has a "nugget" shape as opposed to flat shards. It looks like little chunks that have been hacked from a larger block with a blunt axe. Appealing stuff. I don't know if this is what Shawn is distributing now.

You can also get zinc and brass shavings - clean - from Congilossi (sp.?) Or zinc or brass cubes in 1/4" or 3/8" also clean.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service