Hi, My name is Marc, from Barcelona(spain), first, greetings to all Members, second to apologize because my English is not very good, I hope you can understand my words.

I'm doing pieces in GRFC with the Brandon Gore formula, initially had problems with bubbles but practicing with my hopper gun I got no more bubbles and holes, but I have a problem and I do not know how to solve, are micro cracks, I am using the formula and all similar products, the only product is different, I use cement portland cement TypeI CEMEX, and puzzolans metakaolin of powerpozz because V-cas for vitrominerals not distribute in Europe. Also say that in my land now the temperature is 40ºC during the day, can you help?.

Thank you very much from Barcelona, Spain.

Marc

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Marc, where do you buy the Forton or Dyflex ? who sells it in Europe?
Marc said:

Brian

Yes, I am using Forton VF-774, but in Europe it is marketed under another name, Dyflex LP9908, cement, sand, Forton, Liquefaction compound by Goredesign and powerpozz of metakaolin, so far I have tested with dye powder, but today I going make test a liquid dye "mixol" by Fakolith, they have some very powerful and bright colors. First I'll prove mix to coat the face a little wet as I think was far too dry, I'll apply the SCC of the way I suggest the comrades of the forum, I have doubts of as has to be the thickness of the face coat. ......

thank you.

Marc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service