Hi guys, I'm been using buddy Rhodes rps sealer. The stain results are good but it changes the look of the concrete look I find. Any of you getting that? Thinking of giving ICT a go any tips on applying it, and how does it affect the look of the finished concrete?

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jon, if you send me an e-mial I will send you copies of the instructions for both ICT Prep/Seals and the newest product coming out in the next few weeks ICT PS1 and PS1-LS.

There are plenty of videos of my applying ICT on Youtube if you want to check them out. I use small spray bottles and microfiber sponges or microfiber cloths.

As far as looks, ICT with richen color of the concrete. The Prep/Seals will give a High Satin to Gloss depending on how you apply. The PS1 give a Satin to Low Gloss and the PS1 gives a Satin to Matte finish.

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have more questions about ICT. jon.schuler@yahoo.com

Jon,

When PS1 and PS1-LS are released, what is the best way to get hold of it in the UK?

Thanks in advance.

Jon Schuler said:

Jon, if you send me an e-mial I will send you copies of the instructions for both ICT Prep/Seals and the newest product coming out in the next few weeks ICT PS1 and PS1-LS.

There are plenty of videos of my applying ICT on Youtube if you want to check them out. I use small spray bottles and microfiber sponges or microfiber cloths.

As far as looks, ICT with richen color of the concrete. The Prep/Seals will give a High Satin to Gloss depending on how you apply. The PS1 give a Satin to Low Gloss and the PS1 gives a Satin to Matte finish.

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have more questions about ICT. jon.schuler@yahoo.com

There is a distributor over you way, Jaap.  I will try to get more information for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product of the Month

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2017   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service