Hello members,

We are a GFRC fabrication shop in Saint Petersburg, FL.

We work with designers and architects to provide custom bar/counter surfaces, hardscaping, furniture, staircases, sculptural items, and even building cladding.

In just a few short years, we have become a sought out supplier, providing designer concrete for high end projects all over the US. 

We are looking for artisans who are passionate about GFRC and its possibilities.

We market to and teach design professionals about GFRC constantly.

We have a team in place that bids on new job opportunities and creates take-offs and proposals daily.

If you are interested in an opportunity to explore fabricating custom GFRC on a larger scale, with top tier clients, Please contact us.

Thanks!

Robert Sain

OSSO Concrete Design

www.ossoconcretedesign.com

rsain@stabilconcrete.com

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

robert, is this available still? do i have to be in st petersburg? i use to have a company in Puerto Rico dedicated solely to the fabrication of concrete and gfrc projects.

Yes,

Please email or call me:

rsain@stabilconcrete.com

727-498-6532

concretista said:

robert, is this available still? do i have to be in st petersburg? i use to have a company in Puerto Rico dedicated solely to the fabrication of concrete and gfrc projects.

sent an email yesterday from pmmarra@yahoo.com

OSSO said:

Yes,

Please email or call me:

rsain@stabilconcrete.com

727-498-6532

concretista said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsor's Training

Concrete Countertop Mix Recipes

Featured Product

Featured Product 

Fishstone's Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast molds.  Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC).  Super-SIX™  is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.

© 2018   Created by Tom Fischer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service